Thursday, January 29, 2015

"12" Lucky style recipes for Super Bowl XLIX


Tommy, can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?
Tommy, can you see me?
Can I help to cheer you?
Ooh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy



Every time I hear the name Tommy, I think of this song and how Rosie O'Donnell would always sing it when she would talk about her man crush Tom Cruise.  Anyone remember that?  Anyone? Well, I did.  I also think I was the only person that watched Rosie O'Donnells talk show in 1999.


Oh hey Tom, please get your rest, take vitamin C, drink coconut water just like your wife does, take naps, juice ah hell, just get better please!  Typical, little booger hands got our QB sick the week leading up to the Supah Bowl!! 
Our Tom Brady, Quarterback - New England Patriots


So the big game is Sunday and what goes really well with watching football?  Eating delicious and not so healthy food, preferably on a chip.  The Super Bowl is a huge dip day.  It's actually the Super Bowl for Dips!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

 I think it's safe to say that every party will have some sort of buffalo food.   Let's see, there is buffalo wings, boneless buffalo wings, buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken pizza, buffalo chicken calzone, buffalo chicken tacos, buffalo chicken burrito, buffalo chicken mac n cheese, buffalo chicken grilled chesse, buffalo chicken meatballs......the list is endless.

If you are hosting a Super Bowl Party or heading to a friends party, here are 12 great crowd pleasing recipes if you are looking to make something yummy:). 

Stop & Shop has a table full of Patriots paper products for any party!



Lucky lady's super bowl food picks.......

1.  Buffalo Chicken Dip


2. Crockpot Party Meatballs ( Grape Jelly Meatballs..so yum)


3.Queso Fundido ( amazing)


Admit it ladies, you love the Half Time show the most......I love Katie Perry, I can't wait to see her!




4.Baked Ham & Cheese Sliders
These are amazing by the way 👍



5. Mac n Cheese Cupcakes




6.Sweet Chicken Wings ( crowd pleaser top 5)




7.BLT Dip


New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks 

8. Pizza Monkey Bread

This will go fast so try it quick before its gone!


9.White Bean and Chicken Chili
This is a great leftover dish and I grate fresh parm on top



10. Homemade Pizza ( store bought dough works great!)



On New Years eve we made these with Steak and Cheese too, click here to read my new years blog and see our egg rolls!  lucky ladys egg rolls

And finally!

If you have not made Hummus at home, try.  It is so easy and once you make it you will never buy it again.  Chickpras, lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper snd tahini ( I skip the tahini all the time)
We have been making it at home for years and we add everything to it.  In Super Bowl fashion, we will make some and add Frank Red Hot sauce to it!

Since we will be having Super Bowl food, don't forget to get in 10,000 steps before the big game and maybe a extra 5,000!  I think I need to get 20,000 steps for a few days!  

Lets go Pats!!! Enjoy the game!!!



xoxoxo
erica

Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Facebook








have a buffy dip, buffies, buffy calzones, buffy grilled cheese the will have a buffalo chicken dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment