Monday, January 19, 2015

Another lucky day with 2 Snowy Owls...Simply magical

Happy MLK day!

I hope everyone slept in if you had the day off or at least stayed in your comfy bed for a while sipping coffee....makes me want to run upstairs and jump back in with a cup of tea!

I went down to the beach around 8:30 for a walk and no more than 5 minutes into my walk I turned around.  My body was not having it.  My whole body ached and my legs felt like cement.  I need a break.  This was my body telling me to skip the walk today and rest.  So I decided to take a ride down the beach road and see if I could see another Snowy Owl.  Sweet sassy!  Not only did I see one in the same place as New Years morning, perched in a tree, but another beauty sitting on a fence post about a 1/2 mile down the road. 

First Snowy Owl.  Sitting in the tree ( same as new years am)

WOW.  I was shocked.  Same tree, possibly same owl?  The suttlebutt going around is there is at least 4 different Snowy Owls on the beach right now:)  So after taking some photos I kept driving and come upon another beautiful girl sitting on a fence post basking in the sun.

Second Snowy Owl.  WOW, I am lucky today:)


I took plenty of pictures so here are a bunch to view!

Pretty, this is a framer


Favorite picture

Bye , I'll see you again!

Watching the beach

Flew to another post


It's chilly

View from my car
Watching me

Bye

First photo, must get closer!

Amazing Wing Span

Resting in the sun
 
 Hopefully I will get the chance to see them again when I head out with my friends:)

Thanks for stopping by.......  You can also follow lucky lady on social media!  

Follow us on Facebook...Click here to like our Facebook page

Follow us on Instagram....Click here to follow us on Instagram


Until then....
erica
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment