Sunday, February 15, 2015

I cant see the birds

Its 6:20 am and Im sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and looking out at my bird feeder that is at the corner of my garden.  Oh you can't see it either?  Thats because my view is now blocked by 45+inches of snow on my deck and it's snowing AGAIN.
We are all up because my 3 year old woke up at 4:45 and decided he wanted Valentines candy so he cried from 5:08 am to 5:46 am until I caved and gave him one hershey kiss.  Yup, I could not take one more minute of the screaming. #thescreamingneededtostop

-----------------------------------------------

I don't mind the snow really.   I live here and realize we have winter but this winters snowfall in the past 3 weeks is crazy!!!!



This is the view to my left.   The snow bank is 12 feet high.   As a kid playing in the snow then coming into the warm house for Hot Chocolate is the best , if you CAN ACTUALLY PLAY IN THE SNOW!  

My son Kurt is 40" tall ( he was just measured last weekend at the Dr when he had to be seen for almost cutting his tongue in half, gross) so at 40" tall the snow is taller than you so how do you " play" in it? You don't.   He climbed a snow bank as my husband was clearing snow from the roof and he sank!  We had to pull him out.  The struggle is real folks.

His little arms are up to pull him out!

It's now 6:33 am and it's a full on Blizzard outside with 10-12 inches of snow to fall with 70 mph winds.  I just heard snow thunder and saw lightning.  It truely is mind-blowing.  A total winter tundra.   Amazingly enough, we have never lost power in all these snow storms  so I am praying we don't lose it today!  ( my sister has a generator so I will head over there if needed!)


Are you laughing?  You should be.  This is me trying to get through 5 feet of snow to walk on the beach.   I was actually crawling on the snow!  My friend who is totally prego is peeing her pants taking my picture.   What is a prego lady and a lady who is out of breath doing! Our walk was short since we were covered in snow and freezing from wet pants.   We walked right off the beach since we found a small walkway to the plowed street ( we were on the Blakemans side of Duxbury Beach since the bridge was closed because it was not plowed). 

We were desperate to get out of our houses Wednesday since the kids were back to school!  A little fresh air was fantastic even though we could not feel our legs.  Kerri Lydon, your my girl, can't wait to see what next Wednesday brings us!


This is the view out my front door.    Icicles and a frozen wreath.  Im super impressed that the red paper lanterns I hung from my peach tree have lasted 3 snow storms and hopefully todays Blizzard!

Since I have your attention, I launched my website!  Go check it out!


Www.luckyladylafrance.com

I will be adding note cards and stationary with my photography to purchase as well as recipes and visiting writers!  Bookmark it and check it weekly as we add more and more content:)

Thank you Sheryl Goodwin for setting up my beautiful website, you are the best⭐️💫💛👍   Sheryl is a website designer, a fantastic and talented one at that, contact me if your looking for someone to help you!

 I am going to kick off our Blizzard party now with baking some chocolate croissants then sugar cookies for my neighbors!   Local friends, stay safe and warm and check on older neighbors, they need us :).   My neighbor Frank is 76, stubborn and my BFF.   He finally went to the Dr after we told him for days to go.  He was waiting for the snow to melt, yup, the snow to melt and turns out he had a lung infection so  I am glad we made him go!!

Happy Sunday & thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xoxoxo. erica

Follow us on 
Faceboook!  Facebook.com/luckyladylafrance
Twitter!
@ericalafrance
Instagram!
Instagram.com/erica_lafrance

Love your skin and health!!   order some Ava Anderson Non Toxic!
Www.avaandersonnontoxic.com/ericalafrance
Contact me anytime for more information or samples of Ava.   I love love love the face moisturizer  and I love the Diaper
cream as a all over cream for my son Kurt who is 3 and had bad dry skin.    I love all the products but those 2 I could not live without!!!  

Sat 2/21.  2-5 pm.  My Ava party!  Contact me for details!!
Ericalafrance@gmail.com















No comments:

Post a Comment